One of the world's most successful billionaires (an introvert) Warren Buffet said that a public speaking course became his most important degree. Notice his advice here: "You’ve got to be able to communicate in life and it’s enormously important. Schools, to some extent, under emphasise that. If you can’t communicate and talk to other people and get across your ideas, you’re giving up your potential.”
With this course, you will learn creative presentation & speaking skills in a short time. Find out what really matters & what you can leave out. Challenge your mind the right way & take your audience on a journey they'll never forget!
- Look comfortable, confident and relaxed in any speaking situation
- Speak in a clear and understandable manner
- Speak in a memorable way (this is the hardest for most people)
- Influence your audience
- Know exactly what to do when speaking to any size audience on any occasion in any format
Skills You Will Learn:
- Tame the voice of your inner critic.
- Break the cycle of negative thoughts.
- Identify winning vocal characteristics.
- Increase your flexibility and range.
- Transform negative vocal habits.
- Keep your voice healthy and strong.
- Maintain your center.
- Use effective mannerisms.
- Create your signature style.
- Make a great first impression.
Who should attend?
Anyone can take this course (no prior knowledge of creating speeches or presentations or public speaking is required)
Jayan started his career as a marketing professional in 1992 soon after I graduated from BITS, Pilani. He didn't really know what 'Marketing' was. Hence, it was as good as joining a Marketing school from scratch. During the initial days, he was trained to promote software products (stored in floppy disks) that almost didn't exist. More than what to do in a marketing career, he ended up learning what not to do and that too in my very first job. Dealt with numerous humiliating and unsuccessful pursuits. Here was a guy who was pathetic in marketing, communication, negotiation, story-telling and presentation. To add fuel to fire, his English was bad!
In the years that followed, he learned everything the hard way. Integrity, patience, passion, sincereity and punctuality are five of my strongest traits that have helped him win hearts and in many cases deals as well.
Today, as he looks back, he is glad that he has learned immensely from the situations he has been in and from some great people he has built strong relationships with.
He has had innumerable failures and an equally good amount of successes too. Together, these experiences have made him what he is - A bold, confident, creative, funny and honest marketing enthusiast!
His specializations include Marketing, Branding and Communications